Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Final Project Ideas

For the final project I have pretty much been torn between to focuses.
The first of which involves trying the circuit bending project again, only this time
I would go about it on a much more elaborate scale, aka trying to bend the Nintendo or something else along the same line.
The second project involves film and music. I have not quite worked out exactly what I am doing, but it would involve a conversation with myself, while performing with myself. It could be entertaining if I could pull it off, atleast the idea I have in my head.
Those are my basic ideas for a final project, and I not sure how it will ultimately pan out, but for now that is where I stand.

1 comment:

  1. Sam,

    I'm really curious about your second idea. Could you try writing a bit more about what you are imagining? Maybe you want to try writing an artists statement for your project as a way of fleshing out what you are trying to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete